Pages

Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding.

The Royal Wedding.
Everybody's hearing about it. I was told to watch it,I don't know why..
Anyway,It's a very long thing,In GMT from 8.am to 3;45pm..? Or so..
I think the Alexander McQueen dress was beautiful,it was rather formal,but stunning in my opinion.
Catherine Middleton and Prince William are now happily married (:



The service is lovely,the music and opera is yeah..
But they make a good couple.
Imagine,Princes // Princess's // Kings // Queens all over the world traveled all the way to England just for this wedding. 
But I guess it's worth it for them,So many different people,So many people came,Millions of viewers are watching it right now.
There's even something on Stardoll about it..Lol..

Just wanted to let you know (:


Smile with your heart(: ♥
--Sophchick99

No comments:

Post a Comment