Pages

Followers

Saturday 23 April 2011

FC Award Show


Since FC hasn't had any proper award shows for ages, I thought this blog should do one; The 'FC' AWARDS.

I am currently putting the nominees up for voting. You can only vote once in each catergory.  As the forgetful person I am, I have completely forgotten the date when the voting ends, I think it might be June 20th, so that's plently of time to vote.
The winners of each catergory will have a graphic of them posted on the blog, and a trophy gifted to their suites.

Note: I'm still adding more nominees and have only put up one catergory so far.

THE NOMINEES:
Voted by you!

Unique Medoll Award
iArmanda
Leesey_96
lollypopsa
Silverhat
Super-_-woman
xox-suga-xox

Biggest Drama Causer award

Best friendship award

Funniest FCer award

Social butterfly award


No comments:

Post a Comment